Friday, May 29, 2009

Two SOA Challenges in One

I just whipped up this card for a couple of challenges on Stampin' Out Alzheimer's. This card is for the Button, Button Who's Got The Button Challenge (use three buttons anywhere on the card) and the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge (sketch shown below turned 90 degrees). I received my first set of Verve stamps in the mail yesterday and just had to use it right away! They're just gorgeous and ink extremely well. I'm officially addicted and will definitely be ordering the May Stamp Collection if I don't win them. I love this cardboard cardstock so I had to use it again for the second time this week. I also dusted off my glue gun for the first time in years to put the buttons on. Woohoo!

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:
Sources: SBD and Halcraft cardstock; Provo Craft papers; Verve Because Of You stamp set; SU! Elegant Eggplant ink; McGill circle punches; Dashes, Dots & Checks ribbon; Darice hemp cord; random buttons from my stash

No comments: