Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Congratulations {Baby Girl}

I was in the mood to use Sweet Pea this morning to make a baby girl card. If you read this blog regularly you'll know that I cringe at the thought of having to use pink, but I think that keeping this card simple meant that nothing could go wrong. ;) I love this textured cardstock and bought it to force myself into using pink, and for those emergencies when I actually need pink and don't have any around! I used the same paper as the base to paper piece the baby's clothing, then added one gemstone on the big flower for a little accent. I was thinking of doing something with that diaper but decided to leave it white. Simple and cute, that's what I like!

Sources: AC textured pink cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Sweet Pea; The Uptown Design Company 'Best Wishes' sentiment; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; Copics; Forever in Time gemstone stickers; dimension squares

2 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Emily, this is a perfect baby girl card!! The textured card is sooooo yummy and looks fantastic paper-pieced as her darling dress and cap. Its a gorgeous colour too....not to bright and not to pastel....love, love, love it!! xx

Mayank Talapda said...

Children's names are very important, keeping this in mind, we have written the baby boy names here.