Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pink Cat Studio ~ Apr 1st Digi Release!

It's another PCS Thursday! This week's nature inspired images are so sweet and perfect for spring. We just had Earth Hour and we'll be celebrating Earth Week from April 16-25. I can see myself using these images for a lot of different occasions: simple hellos, feel better soon, love you, and of course birthdays! I used bright sunny colours for my card and some gorgeous dp I've been hoarding. Make sure you check out the other DT blogs for lots of wonderful inspiration... or you can head straight to the PCS store now. ;)


Sources: SU Chocolate Chip cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Strawberry Shortcake dp; Pink Cat Studio Lily Flower Hugs; Copics; SU scallop border punch; Gutermann threads; SU 1" Chocolate Chip double stitched grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so ADORABLE and SWEET.

MacKenzie said...

Love the colors that you used on this. That patterned paper is gorgeous!

Maria said...

Awww, your card is so pretty, Emily. Such pretty spring colors! I love the pretty pattern on your dp! Great job on this week's release!!

Maria