Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Brand New Bike

This is my card for the second Summer CAS DT challenge as well as this week's CAS68 challenge on Splitcoaststampers which has a summer theme. When I think of summer, I think about my son getting his first bike! He already has a Nutcase helmet which he loves. We got it for him this winter because we were going to take him tobogganing but, if you can believe it, we didn't get any snow! That was a disappointment but at least nothing can stop him from riding his bike. :D For this card, I used a stone background stamp on kraft to create the path and added a punched picket fence. Then I coloured in Billy riding a bike, popped him for a little dimension and added the sentiment to finish. It was easy peasy.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again tomorrow for another Pink Cat Studio digi release featuring avian additions to the new Dots & Delights collection!

Sources: AC textured yellow cardstock; SBD white cardstock; SU Kraft cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Billy Rides a Bike; PTI Enjoy the Ride; Chapel Road Artstamps stone background; SU Basic Gray ink; Memories Black ink; Copics; Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch; Forever in Time Pop-Dots