Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amber Ink {Passing of the Torch}

This is my second post for today.
For the Pink Cat Studio digi release, please scroll down or click here.

It seems like I joined the amazing team at Amber Ink just yesterday but, alas, it's time to pass my Torch! The past four weeks have gone by quickly and it was certainly a lot of fun. I learned a lot during my time with the (th)Ink Tank and made a lot of new friends. My time with Amber Ink allowed me to dabble with digital papers for the first time and that has fuelled a bit of an obsession. LOL

Thank you to Sunghee who passed her Orange Torch to me. Sunghee is someone I greatly admire and I'm still in disbelief that she chose me. Sunghee actually inspired quite a few of my projects for Amber Ink. If you haven't been to Sunghee's blog, Creativity in Progress, you better grab a cup of coffee because you'll be scrolling through pages and and pages of sheer genius!

Here's a recap of all my Amber Ink projects in the order of creation (click on the photos for the original posts):

I'm excited and pleased to announce that I'm passing my Amber Ink Torch to the multi-talented Angela!

For those of you who don't know Angela, we met during the Summer 2010 CAS DT search on Splitcoaststampers where we both won guest designer spots and our lives haven't been the same. LOL We share the same quirky humour, intellectual reads, fashion sense and love to constantly enable each other in crafty purchases. I picked Angela to carry the Torch because I know she'll impress all of Amber Ink's fans! Please join me in cheering Angela along as she carries the Orange Team Torch for the next month. There is a fabulous new release on Monday and I can't wait to see what Angela has created!

8 comments:

Karin said...

You were a great carrier of that torch and I will continue to visit your blog for your fantasic designs! Job well done :)

Angela said...

Hooray for team Orange :)

You did a knockout job!

Pam said...

I feel like the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz talking to Dorothy here - We just might make you stay in OZ! You just brightened the whole place up! See ya in Kansas.

Sunghee said...

Oh~~~ Em~!!! You are so awesome! Thank you so much for all the great inspiration. "I" am the one always amazed by your creations. Thank you so much for carrying the torch for me. And, urmmm.... did I tell you that my birthday is about 2 weeks away. Heehee. I want your cards!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your productive torch-carrying!

wendyp said...

Emily, I was so excited to see when Sunghee past her torch on to you because you have done an AMAZING job carrying on the torch! Can't wait to see all Angela's wonderful creations! Go Team Orange! :)

See ya in the alumni house!

Meg said...

Woohoo!! You totally ROCKED on team orange and I can't wait to see what Angela does!!!!

Alice said...

i love all your projects for Amber Ink. so glad Sunghee picked you! =)