Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OMG

Kim is sharing my professor card on the Paper Smooches Blog today so I thought I'd share this other one I made for the July release. It features the laundry basket and spritz bottle from Squeaky Clean! When I saw that spritz bottle, I immediately knew I wanted to pair it up with the baby from Pip Squeaks and the OMG sentiment from Qwick Qwips 'cause it's just something that should never happen. Hopefully it's just water in that bottle. LOL This is the little backyard scene that resulted. The baby is actually masked into the laundry basket so they are one piece. The clothes line, clothing and clips are also from Pip Squeaks and the speech bubble is from He Said, She Said. The post and grass stamps are from Hang Ups. Are you smiling? ;D

Sources: Gina K Designs pure luxury white cardstock; SU Crumb Cake cardstock; Echo Park Little Girl Collection; Paper Smooches Squeaky Clean, Pip Squeaks, Qwick Qwips, He Said, She Said & Hang Ups; Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa & Gray Flannel inks; SU Garden Green, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi & Island Indigo inks; Copic markers; Eclipse masking tape; foam tape

31 comments:

Sue McRae said...

How adorable is this little scene, that baby made me giggle!

Tracey said...

Oh my, this is so fabulous Emily!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just too cute! You do such an amazing job with the PS sets! Love all the mixing and matching. Such a fun card!

Evelin said...

so cute!!! This is one super adorable card! :D

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious! That's the kind of baby I need--one that does the laundry. ;)

Lynn said...

Oh how sweet is this...I love the laundry line Emily!

cassie said...

Very cute!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hahaha this is so cute and funny love it!

Jingle said...

LOL! Too adorable!

Brenda said...

Totally delightful Emily! It makes me laugh!

Isha Gupta said...

Ha ha ha...I need to peek into the creative part of your Brain now...how hilarious??? I just finished 3 loads of laundry...

Wendy ten Hove said...

OMG, what a perfect combination of stamps this is, Emily!! Gosh, you really always know how to combine things in a way to make us go, ooooh and aaaah!!! Loooove this card!! So very creative and fun!!!
All the best!
Hugs, Wendy

Pryn said...

That is some super clever stamping right there girlie! Wow! Such an amazing little scene! Your designs are always so fun and fresh...I love soaking up the inspiration :D

Monika Reeck said...

Aaach Emily this is cute cute cute cuteeee...love thiiiiss..that baby is soo cuuuteee....love love

Jay Gee said...

So adorable Emily, I love this little scene :)

gRiSeL™ said...

Too cute!!! Simply adorable!! LOVE it! :D

Jennifer said...

LOL too adorable! Love the babys eyes, very cute!

Lindsey said...

Yep, definitely smiling at this cute card!

yyam said...

Goodness! This is soooooooo cute! ;)

Gabi MeWi said...

I started the day with LOL - Thank you Emily.

Karen Dunbrook said...

giggle...too cute Emily....

Jessi Fogan said...

Totally smiling! I love how you put the baby in the basket - Connor practically lived in containers until he was 3. He'd drag them around & pull his toys & blankets in with him. As for the spray bottle...OMG! is right. Every parent gets that moment at least once, right?

Jen W. said...

Always smiling at your cards, Em. :)

Karen B. said...

This scene cracks me up, what a fun card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that you put the baby in the basket! SOOOO fun! Great card--you rock!!!

Scrapcollectr said...

A scene after my own heart! You are the master (mistress?) of stamp combinations. :-)

Jenny said...

More Paper Smooches genius Emily!!! what a fun scene :0)
Jenny x

Unknown said...

so cute !!!

Annette Allen said...

hehe this is too cute...thanks for the smile..

Marina said...

Just adorable! Big smile on my lips! :-)

Gabby said...

Too cute! Made me smile and giggle. :)